Friday, March 30, 2012

The Long Month of Goodbyes ~Part 2 by Henry

March 15 2012
 Hi everybody! This long month has finally come to an end. I will miss all you guys.
 I am going to tell you a few things that I am looking forward to.
 1. I would really like to go to Lego land.
2. I hope to go to Italy, France and Switzerland to snowboard.
 3. I would like to go to Switzerland and try the chocolate there.
 4, I really am looking forward to the Olympics we are going this year. We have tickets to beach volleyball, gymnastics (May, Kate and Mom) and just got tickets to Track and Field!
 5. I want to just get to London.  It feels like this month was a whole year it was so slow. I will miss all you guys - Calvin, Beck, Miles, Hal, Spencer, and Jack!  Thanks for being there for me.

March 29 2012

              We made it to London! Recently we got new scooters here! They are not ordinary Razor scooters! They are Rage and Madd brands. They have big burly wheels and meaty handle bars.  There is a skate park just across the street so when everybody is in school we ride over there and get it all to are self. It is really fun because we are alone and we have our scooters.
It is still hard to get over the fact the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car and they drive on the left side of the road. A few days ago I saw a kid in the front seat where the steering wheel is in America and I said “look mom that kid is driving. 
 Lastly we went to Legoland yesterday and it was very fun. There were 3 roller coasters, 3 wet rides, and 2 pirate ships. We went on all of them and it was very fun. We also went to an exhibit called Lego Star Wars. It was very cool and they had whole scenes from the movies made from Legos.


 In front of mini-NASA

 For Zoe-mini Holland!

 I love this pic! Henry hated roller coasters until yesterday!

 I think he LOVES them now!

Windsor Castle-we did a quick walk by but will definitely go back!
Scooting on the balcony!

Tailwhip in the kitchen!

3 comments:

  1. I love it Henry! Thanks for sharing all those photos. I will get Tate over here to read this. I am sure your parents will take you to do ALL those things you want to do.

    xoxoxo

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is tate I would really like to go to the legoland there The scooters sound awesome I wish they would make razor scooters here that had bigger wheels! Hope to come over there sometime:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate we would LOVE fo ryou to come visit! Tell your parents to book it!

    ReplyDelete