Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Long Month of Goodbyes - by May

Well it's been a long month's wait, but I am ready to have tea with sugar cubes and teacakes! We have had to stay a lot places like Maya's house, the Porters, a hotel with my buds, Perry and Hadley's house and my Uncle Will's and Rye's house. We have said goodbye to a lot of people and are done with school! Yippie!

We made it to Sun Valley after a long drive!

When I get to London, I really want to go to Italy (Milan) and meet my Mom's friend J.J. who writes about fashion. Maybe she can take me to a fashion house where they makes dresses? I love to draw dresses! I also want to go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower and also wear my beret! One more thing I want to do is find a 4 leaf clover in Ireland. It was really hard saying goodbye to all my family and friends but I know my cousin Kate is going to go to the Olympics with us! I am so looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment